Friday, 23 November 2012


Coming soon from Anachron Press.

There...swore I'd do something epic today...

Epic cover. Done. Thanks to Colin F. Barnes for the cover and everything else. 

Sample coming soon...soon after that? It'll be on sale. 

Stuff coming up: Blogs over on the Horrifically Horrifying Horror Blog. The Noose and Gibbet. Rain's out for Christmas (sample on the right). A Home by the Sea is scheduled for a March 2013 release. I'll be signing in Cardiff at ComicCon - come along if you're in the neighbourhood - I bet I'm more shy than you are. Come along, and we can have a competition to see how long we can go without talking. 

Endorsement and afterword just done for Matt Shaw's awesome on-going memoir, 'Still Fine'. 

The edits are in for The Dead Boy. I'm going to turn those in next week. I'll update with cover reveals, etc, when they happen, and of course, publication dates. 

Interview coming up with Crowded Quarantine Publications' very own Adam Millard. 

At some point I promise to find the time to write!

Rythe in Chaos is my next project...unless someone pays me to write something else first. 

Um...how's that? Consider yourselves up-to-date with my doings. There's other stuff, but seriously, that's enough to be going on with. 

Oh, and I've got the hump tonight, in case you can't tell from my dour face. I still love you, though. x