Monday, 21 January 2013

Back to life, back to reality...

Yep, I'm a product of the eighties. If you get the reference, you're old, too. Congratulations ;)

Little update...

Next thing on the blog will be my interview with Eric S. Brown...he's awesome, and I can't wait for you to read it. I'm going to try to maintain a little pace in future, and run some more interviews, post more often, write more, etc...

You know the drill...most of you work in some form or another. There's no excuse for my laziness.

Sorry!

Anyway - other updates:

I didn't make the next stages for the Stokers. Bummer...

Snow has seriously cut into the time I'm able to work, as the toddlers have been off school.

I've given up smoking, cut down on coffee, and thrown out my lucky jacket...all of which have hit my mojo...if I find it again, I'll let you know.

On the work front: Edits, edits, more edits.

I really don't like edits.

Love you!