Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Winnie the Pooh Touched Me

Well, it's as good a title as any.

So, today's little update (drum roll!) I wrote a short story. I'm calling it 'The House of Oak'...not entirely sold on the title. Got a market to send it to...hopefully they'll like it. But if they don't, it's not the end of the world. I like it.

Plus, it's my first short story for a year.

I took last year off to concentrate on novels. It went well. Then, for the first three months of this year, I forgot to write anything at all. It's nice to be back writing.

But, more importantly...it's three months since I had a ciggy! I switched to e-cigs, so it's cheating a little bit. But it could be worse.

Not smoking, it seems, hit my mojo. And, I'm a lazy bugger.

But, more importantly than THAT!!! (Erm, what's better than a drum roll? A fanfare? Does that...*cough* TRUMP...IT?)

Sorry. I'm a bit giddy with excitement.

Yes, the important thing is that I installed a new GPU in the PC today - it's the size of a battleship. But it works and I love it sooooooo much.

Well, there you go. Don't say I never tell you anything. xxx

Love you!

Here come the pictures...


A: Tree.


B: Not a tree.