Wednesday, 1 May 2013

The Three Acts of Dying by Craig Saunders

Last night, being entirely mental and having a wee bit of insomnia (to the tune of not sleeping at all), I began a new booky wooky.

I'm a superstitious bugger, so, in keeping with tradition:

The Three Acts of Dying by Craig Saunders.

Born 30th April 2013
Died ?

That's it. I'll no doubt keep you posted as I trundle along on the merry path to many deaths.


'I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound or stab us. If the book we're reading doesn't wake us up with a blow to the head, what are we reading for?'

That'd be an intellectual quote (intellectual because it's Kafka and shit) ;)

Here's a picture:



And, no, I don't know what it's about. And no, you can't read it before it's done. And no, I can't take the fucking bins out...I'm WRITING!

;)

Love you. xxx