Over the last two or three years, with my indie novels (mostly the fantasy) I've given away around 50,000 books...but received way less than 1% in returned reviews. This is, for me, not a great result. Simply put, me giving books away for nothing in return has become, largely...daft.
To this end, I've set up a 'Trusted Reviewer Scheme', with a five-tier system of rewards for those readers that actually leave reviews...which is immensely helpful in driving sales, and increasing interest in my work...which is what I need!
Visit here: https://www.facebook.com/craigrsaundersauthor?ref=hl, click 'like' and message me in order to join, if you're interested. (All the salient details are available there, as 'NOTES')
The scheme works, by and large, like this:
Ranks and Perks:
Fresh Faces: People who have yet to earn a perk.
Rookies: Preferential treatment for review copies.
Veterans: Option (I will contact) to view early work, beta-read if they wish *before* publication.
Star Reviewers: A signed copy of any book I have on the shelf!
Saints: I will, if I am able (publishers permission allowing*), give Saints and Honourary Saints a copy of new work (e-copy) should they wish to read. I will not ask Saints to pay for my work.*
*DarkFuse have their own review program, so these titles are *not* available through my review program. To read and/or review these, you can join the DarkFuse book club at http://www.darkfuse.com/book_club/, or simply purchase the titles!
Hope to see you over there. Love you!
Biography and Contact
Novel and Novella Excerpts
- Field of Heroes
- Ghost Voices
- Red Ice Run (with Ryan C. Thomas)
- ALT REICH
- Pig (With Edward Lorn)
- The Mulrones #1: A Scarecrow to Watch over Her
- The Mulrones #2: Death by a Mother's Hand
- The Mulrones #3: Flesh and Coin
- The Mulrones #4: Deadlift
- The Love of the Dead
- The Dead Boy
- A Home by the Sea
- A Stranger's Grave
- The Walls of Madness
- The Lies of Angels
- Unit 731
- Cold Fire
- Masters of Blood and Bone
- Left to Darkness
- BLOOD DRUGS TEA
- Spiggot, Too
- Days of Christmas
- The Cold Inside
- Dark Words
- Dead in the Trunk
- Angels in Black and White
- Line of Kings #1: The Outlaw King
- Line of Kings #2: The Thief King
- Line of Kings #3: The Queen of Thieves
- The Line of Kings Boxed Set Edition
- The Rythe Quadrilogy #1: Rythe Awakes
- The Rythe Quadrilogy #2: The Tides of Rythe
- The Rythe Quadrilogy #3: Rythe Falls
- The Rythe Quadrilogy #4: Beneath Rythe
- The Rythe Quadrilogy Boxed Set Edition
- The Complete Sun Destroyers Saga (Septology)
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Taking Drugs Successfully
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Keeping your Broken Body Ticking
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Fixing and Making Stuff
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Cooking like Normal People
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Coping with Small Humans
- The Warrior Soul
Saturday, 31 May 2014
Friday, 23 May 2014
I finished the third installment of the Rythe Trilogy a couple of days ago. I'm not sure, but I think that's in the region of the 20th novel I've written - I have, in fact, lost count.
While writing this (long-overdue) third novel, I discovered a couple of things:
Firstly, there are too many threads to wrap up in a neat trilogy. Hence, I've split the final book into three. The final book will remain as planned, and be titled Rythe Falls: Part Two/The Sun Destroyers.
The second thing I discovered while writing this is that I enjoyed it, and that I think there are yet more tales left to tell. I tentatively plotted some stand-alone novels set in the world of Rythe. The first of those will be titled 'The Warrior's Soul'.
How long until publication? Well, I will be writing a short novella next, which I'm contracted to write, then two novels. I believe, should things go to schedule (they rarely seem to...) that I'll have edits done before this year is out. So, in time for Christmas, I should imagine. I will, of course, update more as time goes by.
Rythe Falls: Part One/The Red Wizard
31st March 2014 - 21st May 2014