Sunday, 23 August 2015

Books I Enjoyed This Year (so far...)

I don't read anything like as often as I used to, and generally only what I want, rather than feeling any kind of obligation to beat some Goodreads' record. That said, this year I've read more than the last three years together, or close enough. Here, in no particular order, are a few you might like, by authors I've enjoyed.


Within the Wind, Beneath the Snow (novella) Ray Cluley


The Silence (novel) Tim Lebbon 


Half a King (novel) Joe Abercrombie 


All you Zombies (short) Robert A. Heinlein


The Last Bus (novella) Paul Feeney


Within (novel) Keith Deininger 


Albion Fay (novel) Mark Morris 


Condemned (novel) Michael McBride 


Without Purpose, Without Pity (novella) Brian Hodge 


Spook Lights (collection) Eden Royce 


Dead Leaves (collection) Kealan Patrick Burke

There you go. Might run another 'favourites' later in the year. Might not. Don't hold your breath.

Love you!