Monday, 19 October 2015

October Promotions - Rythe Awakes, The Outlaw King, Vigil, Spiggot, Too.

I said, by way of apology for Rythe Awakes, that I'd make it free every Saturday I'm able. So, entirely updated, rewritten, it will be. The next five Saturdays (October 24th being the first) Rythe Awakes Version 2.0 will be free. Thank you for putting up with this, the smelly weird uncle in the corner at the better uncle's wake. Something like that...

I hope you'll give it a go.


The same deal applies to The Outlaw King, which I've set as free for the next five Saturdays.


Vigil (time travelling vampires, innit?) will be up for 99p/c from October 24th, for one week.


Spiggot, Too will be on offer for 99p/c for the first time. One week, starting October 31st. (The follow up to 'Spiggot'...obviously...)


Lastly, I always seem to set these things up and forget to let anyone know. From now on I'll write a blog with details of any upcoming promos - look out for these around the end of each month.

As always, thanks for reading, and love you. x