Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Winding Down 2015...Part 3/4

Well then, here's the new thing. Since I've decided to make an honest go of being a hybrid author, I came up with these. Two novels, or two novellas, discounted (works out at buy one, get one half price). You save money, I make money! 

...something like that. *ahem*

These are the RED LINE DOUBLES available so far:






Each double is on a similar theme, so I've given them labels. For example, 'SUPERNATURAL', includes RAIN and Damned to Cold Fire, both of which concern the supernatural. Cunning, eh? Felt like Moriaty, coming up with that.

I'll add more as I have more content. 'A Stranger's Grave' will be added to a double at some point when I've got a spare novel about ghosts.

There you go, the RED LINE DOUBLES...series tag line: Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Love you. x

Oh, The Love of the Dead is free from today (17th November 2015) for a few days. Flesh and Coin will be free for a few days from 26th November 2015 - get 'em if you want 'em.

Part 4/4, which I'll upload in around a week, features details on 2016's first releases 'The Dead Boy', and UNIT 731 (DarkFuse).