Sunday, 31 July 2016

Stephen A North's 'The Drifter'

I try to share things around by other writers I like - things I read from the library, things I buy on Kindle, or paperback. It's not often I add them to the blog, but Stephen A North asked me if I'd endorse 'The Drifter'. I did. I've known Stephen a good few years, and I love his style. If you haven't read anything by him, give him a go. He reminds me of Dan Abnett, or maybe Andy Remic - fast-paced, flowing, violent and exciting.



Here's my endorsement, and a few others: 

'A fresh and welcoming take on interstellar colonization fiction. Raw, gritty and detailed.'
- Brian Parker, author of the 'Washington, Dead City' series.

'Stephen A. North proves he's got the goods with this unrelenting, violent sci-fi thriller. Like The Drifter himself, the novel never lets up, and never backs down.' - Craig Saunders, author of 'Masters of Blood and Bone' and 'Left to Darkness'.

'The Drifter reminded me of the classic Science fiction that I grew up reading, with a new modern twist that leaves you wanting more.'
- W.J. Lundy, author of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and the Invasion Trilogy.

'North writes with the urgency of a sniper's bullet homing in on target. Highly recommended.'
- Jamie Mason, author of The Book of Ashes.

'North has taken Clint Eastwood’s man with no name and thrown him into the world of Total Recall.  The result is an action-packed, yet strangely nostalgic adventure.'
- Sue Edgerly, author of Dead Tropics.

'Action, grit, suspense, and outer space. An explosive combination.'
- Suzanne Robb author of Z-BOAT. 

There you go - sharing and caring.

Love you x