Wednesday, 14 December 2016

For Christmas, Craigy gave to me; two short stories and an audiobook...er...*something...rhyme...something.*

Couple of bits and bobs before my yearly 'Yearly Round-up', for which I still have no catchy name.

1.

Audiobook of 'The Dead Boy', read by the wonderful Molly King, is available now on Amazon, Audible and iTunes.


Links: 
US 

2.


I have a short story, 'Pigs in Blankets' in this, the 12 DAYS Anthology. All proceeds from the sale go to Cystic Fibrosis Trust, and all of the authors involved donated their work for the charity. Share if you can, buy if you're flush. Edited and compiled by Matthew Cash. It's a good read, too, and there's a short story and a nice introduction from Graham Masterton, who is a lovely gentleman. I won't put the contents or list all the authors in this blog, because it's a hefty anthology and very reasonably priced. 

Links:

3.

Last, but not in the slightest least, an entirely free read from me, 'Another Painted Bauble Falling from a Dead Tree'. Available on Meghan Shena Hyden's blog, 'The Gal in the Blue Mask'. She asked if I'd write a short for her annual Christmas Takeover, and this is it.


That's all folks. 

Love you. x