Just a small, very small, tiny update. Inconsequential, really. I'm not even sharing around, just posting on here. A post with such a low profile it's no more than 2D in a world that's at least 6D, and arguably 7.
I don't know how many D's there are. I think two D's are probably just fine for most.
Boob joke - start out how you mean to go on, right?
Anyway, don't expect anything new from me. I'm still stuck in boring stuff hell.
Highwayman's out soon, so at least there's a new release. I'm forcing myself to finish off 'work' before I can get back to 'writing', which I consider the fun bit.
Good update, eh?
Here's a picture.
It's a snowflake landing in icing sugar, both are smiling and hugging because they haven't seen each other in a while and saying 'wheee, I love you man', because that's a cute image, isn't it? But they still can't see each other, so really, when you think about it, it's kind of sad.
*Edit: God damn it I forgot my blog theme was blue.
Novel and Novella Excerpts
- Pig (With Edward Lorn)
- The Dead Boy
- Left to Darkness
- A Stranger's Grave
- Masters of Blood and Bone
- Unit 731
- Flesh and Coin
- The Walls of Madness
- The Love of the Dead
- Cold Fire
- A Home by the Sea
- A Scarecrow to Watch over Her
- Death by a Mother's Hand
- The Cold Inside
- Dark Words
- Angels in Black and White
- Dead in the Trunk
- Ghost Voices
- Spiggot, Too
- Days of Christmas
- BLOOD DRUGS TEA
- The Outlaw King
- The Thief King
- The Queen of Thieves
- Rythe Awakes
- Tides of Rythe
- Rythe Falls
- Beneath Rythe
- The Line of Kings Boxed Set Edition
- The Rythe Quadrilogy Boxed Set Edition
- The Complete Sun Destroyers Saga (Septology)
- The Warrior Soul
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Taking Drugs Successfully
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Keeping your Broken Body Ticking
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Fixing and Making Stuff
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Coping with Small Humans
- FREE READ! Zombies' Guide to Cooking like Normal People