Wednesday, 4 January 2017

The Happy New Year Post

Just a small, very small, tiny update. Inconsequential, really. I'm not even sharing around, just posting on here. A post with such a low profile it's no more than 2D in a world that's at least 6D, and arguably 7.

I don't know how many D's there are. I think two D's are probably just fine for most.

Boob joke - start out how you mean to go on, right?

Anyway, don't expect anything new from me. I'm still stuck in boring stuff hell.

Highwayman's out soon, so at least there's a new release. I'm forcing myself to finish off 'work' before I can get back to 'writing', which I consider the fun bit.

Good update, eh?

Here's a picture.








It's a snowflake landing in icing sugar, both are smiling and hugging because they haven't seen each other in a while and saying 'wheee, I love you man', because that's a cute image, isn't it? But they still can't see each other, so really, when you think about it, it's kind of sad.

Love you.*

*Edit: God damn it I forgot my blog theme was blue.