Friday, 14 July 2017

Summer Promotion (2017) #2

Morning. Hmm, isn't it? Lovely. Lovely morning.

There, pleasantries done and dusted.

I made paperback versions of 'The Outlaw King', 'The Thief King', and 'The Queen of Thieves'. I don't expect anyone but me actually wanted this to happen, but it did, and I'm happy with them.

Here's the rub, though - all three would cost £28 (ish). Which, to me, seems prohibitively expensive, because Amazon hates paperbacks, or something, maybe. BUT...I have a cunning plan.

I created The Line of Kings Omnibus Edition, which costs £19.99. That's £8 cheaper for you...and I earn exactly the same amount in royalties as I would if you were kind enough to buy all three stories separately.

Anyway, if you want to have a copy to hold, that's my suggestion. Edited by Faith Kauwe, cover art by Chris Taggart, cover mash-up by me. I'm really pleased with all of them, but at 800+ pages, the Omnibus is a beast and it's my favourite of the bunch.




That's probably enough of that. Other things: PIG by Edward Lorn and Craig Saunders - I'm working on the paperback formatting right now. The cover, edits, Kindle versions are all DONE. It will be all up in you within ONE WEEK. 

More to come on that, obviously. 

I'll be making a short YouTube video about PIG and The Line of Kings very soon.

AND...in 'Summer Promotion #1' I said all my books will be up for free - this includes The Line of Kings and the three separate novels. So you don't even have to buy the paperback. Honestly, I'll be very happy if you do, and it's not that I don't want you to. I just feel bad about people giving me money because I'm mentally ill. 

Buy PIG, though, eh? Edward's not mental and he needs to eat. 

AND...Red Ice Run is around 10% shy of 'The End'. That should be done within the week, too, and then it'll be over to Ryan for a third, and most likely, final draft. 

Love you.